Friday, August 29, 2008

PawPaw Is Home

My grandfather has made it home. My dad even just put me on speaker phone so I could tell him welcome home. It's silly that I am crying right now. He is home which is a great thing! I'm just not there to see him. With the cost of airline tickets and such, we are trying to see if we can get out on a free flight to California as soon as we can so we can then fly from California to Houston after that. Being this far away just down right stinks. PawPaw, we love you and miss you more than anything. I can not wait to see you. Please keep getting stronger and know we will be there to see you as soon as we can. For more info on PawPaw, scroll down to the bottom of my blog to get to the link for his site.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

That is so great! I'm sure you are so happy even though you can't be with him.