Saturday, July 12, 2008

In The News....Misawa

Well, I have decided that there are far too many weeks were there is just nothing new to write about (Joey drives us crazy, Brandon goes to work and school, and I try to keep up with it all) so, I am going to start adding in some of the things from our local Stars and Stripes newspaper. I know that many of you read our blog not only to see what is going on with our little family but also to learn a bit about Japan. So....here you go.

Japanese water parks banning people with tattoos from entering premises
By Bryce S. Dubee, Stars and StripesPacific edition, Saturday, July 12, 2008
http://www.stripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=56103
Basicaly, if you have tattoos...many water parks and bath houses will not allow you to enter. Yet another thing to keep in mind before you decided to get a tattoo!

No comments: