The owner’s manual that came with our 2003 model child failed to include a troubleshooting section on how to deal with the frequent overloads, meltdowns and system failures that seem to accrue as the model ages with time. I believe the unit is also outside of the manufacturer’s warranty period and is no longer in production. So, we have had to improvise. Okay, yes…I am talking about Joey here. We have worked hard over the past year to find a system that works for him. I think we found one…we will see just how long it last. We have the
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Does It Come With An Extended Warranty?
The owner’s manual that came with our 2003 model child failed to include a troubleshooting section on how to deal with the frequent overloads, meltdowns and system failures that seem to accrue as the model ages with time. I believe the unit is also outside of the manufacturer’s warranty period and is no longer in production. So, we have had to improvise. Okay, yes…I am talking about Joey here. We have worked hard over the past year to find a system that works for him. I think we found one…we will see just how long it last. We have the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it! That sounds exactly like what I used to do with my kindergarten kids. I think it's a GREAT idea to use at home as well, and I think I may just steal it in a few years! :)
I miss you guys - will you be back at Christmas?
Post a Comment