Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yakisoba (Again)


I made Yakisoba again and it was just as big of a hit this time as it was last. I had to stop Brandon just before he started to eat his second serving so I could get a picture. It doesn't look too good but it taste great. The thing that makes it great is the Yakisoba Sauce. You get one small package of it for each set of noodles and I guess it is enough if you don't add too many vegetables but with just how many I add, well, we needed a bit more. One of my friends went to a local market and picked up a bottle of it for us. This time when we made it, we made all three of the sets of noodles that come in the package and this time we were all able to have seconds! It was great! I wish it was the type of thing we could mail back to some of you in the states but I don't think it would make it there before it goes bad. Yuck. I guess you all will need to come and visit us so I can make it for you!

No comments: