Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pepper Lunch (Again)









I now have pictures of my favorite place to eat here in Japan, Pepper Lunch. It is GREAT!!! I need to learn some more Japanese....trying to ask "May I take your photo" is fun. I keep trying to speak to them in Spanish..yeah, thats going to help. I reached my 20th stamp of the stamp card there (each meal gets you a stamp) and earned my free meal. The one I typically get is about Y500 (500 yen) but the free one is a Y1100 (1,100 yen) meal. It was very yummy. It was a larger piece of meat and came with rice in a bowl (more rice than you typically get). The ladies working in Pepper Lunch got a little excited at my wanting to take their picture. I am including pictures of my special free meal and one of what I normally get (the one that is steaming). I also took pictures of where you "order" you meal. You put your money in the machine and then push the button below the picture of what you want. Then a "ticket" come out the bottom. Fun Fun. Oh...the little girl with Joey is Caroline (the youngest child of Misti, mentioned in previous post...and sister to Emily, our babysitter). Before Emily took him on a date, he would run around singing "Sweet Caroline". Today he told her he would hold her hand but it didn't mean that she was his girl. She was fine with it...she just wanted to hold his hand.

No comments: