The new link at the bottom of the blog is for my grandfather's Caring Bridge website. You can go here to get updates about how he is doing. My grandmother tries to update often but if there isn't much change (or there is a lot and she gets home too tired to update) there is no reason to update. I was able to finally call and speak to him last week. I have been trying about once a week since we got into our apartment but it never worked out (he was sick, June Bug wasn't there, ect). It was GREAT!!!
Please keep PawPaw in your prayers. (Joey refers to him as Old PawPaw)
If you don't know who PawPaw is or why we are praying for him....
PawPaw has been fighting the effects of West Nile virus since this summer. He is my father's father and extra special to me. I remember with lots of happy feelings sharing his strawberry hard candy during church and I called to give him updates on the Gaddafi issue since he got home after one of the news reports. When I became old enough to vote, I started calling to talk to him about politics (he is a democrat but I love him anyways). I have had to hold off on that a bit now...I don't think the doctors wanting his blood pressure to go up too much!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment