Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Little Under The Weather

Its cold and snowing outside today and I'm not feeling all that great. Think I can just stay in bed all day? Don't think Joey will go for that. Things are going pretty well here in Misawa. We had a wounderful Thanksgiving dinner with the guys Brandon works with and Joey has had a blast with his new sled and the hill just outside our building. He seems to find it just as much fun to fill the sled with snow than just using it to go down the hill. Whatever makes him happy, right? We have issues getting things here. The most recent was a Christmas tree. You would not think finding a tree would be all that hard. The fake ones at the BX just cost way too much and out in town they are all about 3 to 4 feet tall. So, Joey and Daddy picked out one they liked and I guess it will work. I'll try and add a picture later. We also can't seem to get a hand can opener here. Odd. Not much is really going on here. We sure do miss everyone back in the states and wish we could see you all for Christmas!

No comments: