Japan seems to be so very far away from our friends and family back in the states. There have been so many little things that have happened that I wanted to share with you all but with the time diffrence and all, its a little hard to call every time.
Its getting very cold here in Misawa. And boy is it windy! Today we had our first bit of snow flurries. I'm not ready for snow! Do you think if I close my eyes and invision a bright blue sky and comfortable 75* weather, it will happen? I doubt it. We are going to venture out into town this weekend to the "Blue Bunny Store" and get Joey some clothes that fit better with the weather here. Its a local clothing store that has very good prices! We have to measure him to see how many centermeters tall he is. They do children's sizes by their height in cm. We are not sure exactly what the actual name of the store is. It has a sign our front with a Blue Bunny and all the American's simply call it the Blue Bunny Store.
There is some sort of Navy Family Thanksgiving lunch tomorrow that we are supposed to go to. Brandon's boss is also having a Thanksgiving dinner for the shop on Thanksgiving. I will be taking June Bug's Sweet Potato thing. Yummy! I will probably go ahead and make a second batch so I have some at home. Leftovers are good!
I will try and add the pictures from the Salmon Catch and of my clean house (someone doesn't seem to trust me when I say the house is clean) tomorrow. Hope you are all doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment