My parents and Grandmother came for a visit in April. We had a blast going and seeing nothern Japan. It was a bit cooler than it was this time last year but compaired to the weather back in January, it was quite nice. Well, for me that is. My Texas visitors were constantly telling me how cold it was. Whimps! Well, I will admit that it was a bit nippy the day we got snow. Its not supposed to snow this late in the year, in fact the weather team said it was the latest day of measurable snow in 22 years. Seeing sonw on the cherry blossoms was quite neat and I am glad the family got to see it. Mom will kill me if she finds out I am sharring this video but she never checks my blog so shhh...don't tell her!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That video is so funny!!! The picture of all of you is so good but... who's that boy?!! Love and miss y'all.
Wanda
http://wanda1011.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment