Joey had his first day of kindergarten today. Hard to believe that my sweet little baby boy is old enough to actually go to school. I think last night
was the first night I have had that I did not have to tell him to get back in bed a million times. He thought he was extra "cool" because everyone here pretty much has the same backpack (the BX only got like 6 styles in) and he got his "imported" and no one has one like it. If you look close, you can see it is a Dale, Jr. backpack. And not just and Jr. bag, it is the one with his new number. I think my parents indoctrinated him last year. Joey is very happy to be at a table with another little boy he knows from our tower but it is very odd that we don't realy know anyone in his class. There are 27 kid in there and I think there are a total of 6 kindergarten
1 comment:
For most of the grades in Elementary here, they have a clothes pin with their "pin" # on it for lunch. The days I visited Cody for lunch they had their clothes pin attached to their sleeve. It's a pretty good way to help the kids keep track of their number. I hope Joey had a great day!
Post a Comment