Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Virginia Weather
This morning as I was reading an email update from our real estate agent in Virginia a news flash went across the screen of the TV about tornadoes that were in Suffolk Virginia. Our house is about 20 minutes from Suffolk so it scared me a bit. Our agent hasn't gotten back to us but I am assuming that all is well with our house or he would have called by now. Please pray for the families in that area as they recover from these storms. I feel guilty with my next line as so many people have now lost their homes but it is something very important to our little family. Also, please pray that our house will sell soon so we will no longer be paying a mortgage on an empty house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had been wondering if anything was happening with the house. I tried to look it up on a real estate site but didn't find it.
Oh, what happened with the contest that Joey's t-shirt was in?
Post a Comment