Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pics

I thought I would add two of the pictures of Joey's ouchies from our sleeding this past weekend. Poor little guy sure played it up for all it was worth (plus some).
He had a good day today, he got mail. When Joey gets mail that is just for him, it is a big deal! He got a card today from my mom. After reading it and then showing his friends that had come over to play, we stuck it up on his closet door (where he hangs them as this is the only thing he wants to decorate his room with). Hope everyone is well. Its cold and snowing here. I had a long day with preschool and then babysitting and then shopping for a birthday party, baby shower, food, and trying to find knee highs or something (they don't really sell them here). Time for bed....preschool class starts early tomorrow so we can go on field trip.

2 comments:

Kara Hazen said...

Where did you go on a field trip? Are you getting paid for all the babysitting and preschool classes?

Mommy said...

Oh yes I am getting paid! I am not nutty enough to do it for free. I actually got certified through the school and CDC program to do the preschool and the parents pay the CDC who then pays me. As for the babysitting, sometimes I get paid and sometimes we trade (for them watching my child or stamps).

We went to the mall the next town over to see the ice and snow sculptures. It was neat