It has been some time since I was able to update my blog. Between feeling a bit blue, internet issues and falling and cracking my hip, I just have not been able to do much.
It looks like the base is going to be getting a new phone and internet provider in February and they "claim" they will be fixxing the issues we all are having with the internet but we will see.
As for my hip, well it hurts! The Doctor wasn't too impressed with how slow it is healing but there isn't much we can do about it. I start PT next week and then I guess they are going to look into just how/why at my age I cracked my hip. Until then, I am staying away from the icey sidewalks, which might be a problem here in Misawa.
We miss you all!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment