Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What To Do With Free Time

There isn't a lot to do around here while Joey is off to school. There is only so much cleaning a person needs to do and I think I might drive the family next door crazy if I keep running the vacuum 4 times a day. I pulled out some of my new craft stuff and worked on a few cards. It was fun to try new things and get to work on a card that was for no particular reason at all. I made this kindergarten card and sent it as a welcome back card for Joey's teacher. She left the same time we did back in September for a funeral as well and was gone for 2 more weeks after we returned. I also made a cute "bra and panty" card that I won't post here because it might make my grandmother faint....but Brandon got a kick out of it. I even went so far as to make a few "card kits", a ziplock bag that has all the pre-stamped (but not colored) images and the pre-cut papers to assemble the cards. I mailed a few back to my parent's house. Not sure if anyone there will actually "make" them but they were fun to put together. Anyhow....this is how I pass some of my free time when I am not studying, cleaning, or out with the ladies.

No comments: